15th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED) Announces Program, Focus on Security in a Connected World. ISQED convenes Monday, March 3 through Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA.SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 6, 2014 — (PRNewswire) — The 15th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), the premier electronic design quality conference, announced its 2014 program consisting of talks by experts that cover multiple topics related to electronic design and semiconductor technology. The speakers and attendees include designers, users, and providers of integrated circuits (IC) and systems, semiconductor packaging, assembly and test technology, as well as Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
ISQED convenes Monday, March 3 through Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA. The event includes free admission to select presentations and exhibits. To register, please visit www.isqed.org.
ISQED features 22 technical sessions with close to one hundred papers, as well as keynotes, tutorials, workshops and exhibits, all with a focus on the latest innovations and developments in electronic design and manufacturing.
- Jacqueline Woods - Global Vice President of Growth Solutions, STG, IBM Corporation
- Sridhar Iyengar - Director of security research, Intel Labs
- Scot Morrison - General Manager of Embedded Runtime Solutions, Mentor Graphics
- Subhasish Mitra – Professor and Director of Robust Systems Group, Stanford University
- Stacy Cannady - Chief Security Scientist, Trusted Computing Group
- Amit Sinha - EVP Engineering and Operations, Chief Technology Officer, Zscaler
- Past, Present and Future of High Performance Logic Transistors
Prof. Suman Datta - Pennsylvania State University
- Integrated Techniques for Variation-Tolerant, Energy-Efficient Circuits
Dr. Carlos Tokunaga - Intel Corporation
- New Rules: Managing Processor Physics to Sustain Performance Scaling
Prof. Sudhakar Yalamanchili - Georgia Institute of Technology
- System and architectures for low-power signal processing
Dr. Manish Goel - Texas Instruments
- Very Large Scale Analog (VLSA): Synthesizing Cell-Based ADPLLs with Digital CAD Tools
Prof. David D. Wentzloff - University of Michigan
- Emerging Materials for Energy Efficient Devices
Prof. Sayeef Salahuddin - University of California at Berkeley
Lana Dunn, Silicon Valley Polytechnic Institute
Email Contact 6508688844, http://www.SVPTI.com