Richmond Hill, ON, April 1, 2014 – Applanix is pleased to announce its upcoming 2014 User Group Meeting to be held on June 17 - 20, in Toronto, at the Toronto Rogers Centre / Renaissance Hotel. This meeting will have 2 main themes: Advanced Product Training and New Product Announcements. Our program will include opportunities for:
- Advanced Training on Applanix Products
- Discovering New Products from Applanix: learn about the latest technologies and product roadmaps for future development
- Addressing business or operational challenges
- Re-acquainting with the people at Applanix
- Networking with other users
- Learning about industry trends and different customer experiences
Early Bird Pricing of $300 USD is available until May 2.
Click here to register.
Applanix, a Trimble Company (NASDAQ: TRMB), develops, manufactures, sells and supports products and solutions for mobile mapping and positioning. Applanix' products and solutions are used in a variety of applications, including road profiling, GIS data acquisition, aerial surveying and mapping, railroad track maintenance and seafloor mapping. Established in 1991, Applanix supports its global customer base with exceptional service.
Marketing & Communications
PH: (289) 695-6019
E-mail: Email Contact
Web site: www.applanix.com