MAPublisher training is coming to San Diego, CA once again during the Esri International User Conference this summer.
May 21, 2014 -- Realize the full potential of MAPublisher taught by one of our expert application specialists and be among the first to experience features of MAPublisher 9.4 for Adobe Illustrator, including streamlined data import, HTML5 web map and web tile export and how to create and optimize your maps for use on mobile devices.
MAPublisher training is an excellent companion activity to the Esri UC so top off your visit to San Diego with 2 days of MAPublisher instruction.
Whether you are an experienced MAPublisher user or just interested in learning the fundamentals of the product, this is the perfect opportunity to learn more in an instructive hands-on environment. Join our two-day training course and learn how to use the essential components of MAPublisher to create better maps more efficiently.
Available spots fill up quickly, act now to avoid disappointment.
Upcoming MAPublisher Training Location
San Diego Training and Conference Center
July 17 & 18, 2014, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
$1,000 per person. Discounts are available for 3 or more attendees from the same organization. Returning attendees are accommodated at a discounted rate of $850 per person. (You must identify yourself as a returning attendee when registering in order to receive this discount. Discounts cannot and will not be applied afterwards.)
Who Should Attend
- Existing MAPublisher users who want to experience the new features of MAPublisher 9.4 for Adobe Illustrator, including streamlined import, geospatial PDF functionality, export to web tiles, HTML5 web map export, and making maps for mobile devices
- GIS professionals who want to produce better quality maps
- Cartographers using GIS data to create dynamic maps
- Anyone who makes maps and wants to leverage the benefits of using geospatial data in Adobe Illustrator
- Past attendees who want to refresh their MAPublisher skills and learn new ones.
MAPublisher Course Overview
- The two-day intensive hands-on course is taught in a training room where computers and required software will be provided
- Attendees will learn MAPublisher fundamentals and advanced features such as creating map themes, automated labeling, creating web maps, and more
- Attendees will be using MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator on Windows. Mac users will also benefit from the content and are encouraged to attend
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own data and time will be devoted to working with specific user-supplied data and to discuss workflows
- Each attendee will receive a 200+ page MAPublisher training guide, a DVD containing course data, a training certificate, and a leather portfolio to take away with them.
Register Now, Space is Limited
Please register online, by Email Contact or call us (1-800-884-2555) by June 20, 2014 for the San Diego, CA training course. All major credit cards as well as government and academic purchase orders are accepted. We also offer on-site training sessions at your place of business (contact us for details). Learn more at www.avenza.com/training.
Upcoming MAPublisher training days:
- Toronto, ON - September 25 & 26, 2014
- Philadelphia, PA - November 20 & 21, 2014
Hoping to see you soon on training day!
Avenza Systems Inc.
When Map Quality Matters®