"At NVBots, we feel most 3D printing processes are far too cumbersome, prohibiting widespread adoption of a technology that will have an enormous impact on both education and business," said NVBots CEO AJ Perez. "We are passionate about playing a leadership role in fueling broad adoption of 3D printing and are excited for others to be part of the NVBots 3D printing movement through our Fundable campaign."
The NVBots 3D printing solution allows users to easily share and operate their NVPrinters 24x7, from any device and includes:
- The world's first fully-automated 3D printer, enabling users to safely print unlimited parts, without ever having to fully engage the printer
- A cloud-based interface that dramatically simplifies the 3D printing process, allowing users to submit a file, easily tailor the job to desired specs and monitor remotely (through video feedback)
- 3D Printing curricula to help promote hands-on learning
- Certified Filament that has been tested on the NVBots printers, eliminating issues often found with lower-quality Filament
- Full service support to all users, including guidance on best practices and help with any issues that may arise
- Flexible leasing structures
"We're very excited that NVBots has chosen Fundable as their platform to raise capital," said Fundable CEO Wil Schroter. "Startups like NVBots have already attracted over $130 million in funding commitments via Fundable. The team at NVBots is taking a unique approach to 3D printing and democratizing the technology in a way that's never been done before, bringing a unique opportunity to early stage investors."
The NVPrinter has already been in use at MIT's Martin Trust Center for Entrepreneurship, Newton North High School and North Central Charter Essential School in Fitchburg, and the company anticipates having 100 NVPrinters in the field by the end of 2014. In addition, the company already has established partnerships with Autodesk, Citizen Schools and FIRST Robotics Competition.
To learn more about the NVBots campaign with Fundable, visit http://www.fundable.com/nvbots.
NVBots is disrupting the 3D printing world by providing the first fully-automated 3D printer. Focused on enabling students, educators and businesses to bring ideas to life, NVBots is passionate about offering a complete 3D printing experience that is easy, safe and includes superior levels of service, ensuring a satisfying and motivating 3D printing experience. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA. For more information, visit www.nvbots.com or follow us on Twitter @NVbots and on LinkedIn.
Contacts: Jennifer Meyer, for NVBots Email Contact 603-508-0551 AJ Perez CEO New Valence Robotics Corporation Email Contact 954-857-4641