The TAB out-of-home ratings are standardized, quantitative and reliable - providing exhaustive demographic information across the entire United States. TAB ratings have been unanimously voted the official currency for out-of-home measurement in the country. Intermap has worked closely with TAB to develop this latest release. AdPro v3.2 now provides coverage across:
- 205 Designated Market Areas (DMA)
- 950 Core Based Statistical Areas (CBSA)
- 287,000 Posters/Junior Posters and Bulletins
- 50,000 Transit Shelters, Phone Kiosks, Urban and Digital Urban Panels
"The functionality of AdPro v3.2 worked very well for planning a large campaign. We loaded over 600 proposed locations and AdPro helped us select the best combination of 230 locations for our client," said Tony Stoering, Heed Media Principal. "We especially value the ability to export our location-based answers to spreadsheets. We also like the ability to click into AdPro's street view right away. Overall, AdPro has provided tremendous value to Heed Media by saving time in our planning process and streamlining revisions. Because of AdPro, our team is quicker to respond to our clients and we are moving to contracts faster."
"I've been in this industry 20 years and AdPro v3.2 is impressive," said Brent Baer, AdPro Worldwide Sales Manager. "The combination of TAB out-of-home ratings with Intermap's proprietary elevation data and geospatial analytics make AdPro v3.2 a superior product. I'm thrilled to present this release to clients and the industry. I anticipate consensus that AdPro v3.2 greatly simplifies the campaign planning process for out-of-home media."
AdPro v3.2 provides three major benefits:
1. TAB Data Integration
By leveraging standardized TAB ratings directly within AdPro v3.2, users are empowered to plan their out-of-home advertising campaigns utilizing a common trusted ratings currency similar to ratings available for television and radio based campaigns. Benefits include:
- Access TAB demographic ratings for audited media directly via the AdPro platform
- Display market level reach and frequency data for an entire campaign using audited locations
- Evaluate progress toward goals while building a campaign based on audience measurement
2. Pre-RFP Location Research
AdPro v3.2 provides planners the ability to research and identify audited out-of-home locations that support campaign goals. Users can quickly analyze multiple TAB locations prior to the RFP stage, allowing the RFP to be constructed using only "A-rated" locations that are ideal for their campaigns. Benefits include:
- Select locations directly on a map based on placement relative to highways and neighborhoods
- Display TAB demographics and audience for each location
- Measure proximity to points of interest such as schools, shops and stadiums
3. All-in-One Campaign Planning
AdPro v3.2 includes a suite of tools that save time by putting all campaign planning information at your fingertips. Campaigns targeting demographic groups are especially easy using AdPro v3.2. Benefits include:
- Custom icons provide the means and opportunity to map multiple out-of-home vendors and media platforms on one map, enabling quick identification in selecting out-of-home locations for campaigns
- View and search out-of-home locations based on congested roads
- Filter out-of-home locations based on proximity to points of interest
- Visualize a campaign's reach and frequency by simply adding and removing out-of-home locations
- Display the visibility and exposure of individual out-of-home locations using AdPro proprietary analytics
As the official ratings provider for out of home advertising, TAB (Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Management, Inc.) is a non-profit organization that provides standardized, quantitative and valid measurements for all media formats specifically intended to reach consumers outside the home including billboards, street furniture, transit, and alternative media such as place-based video networks. For more information please visit www.tabonline.com.
About Intermap Technologies
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado - Intermap ( www.intermap.com) is an industry leader in geospatial solutions on demand with its secure, cloud based Orion Platform™. Through its powerful suite of 3DBI® applications and proprietary development of contiguous databases that fuse volumes of geospatial data into a single source, the Orion Platform is able to provide location-based solutions for customers in diverse markets around the world. For more information please visit www.intermap.com.
Intermap Reader Advisory
Certain information provided in this news release constitutes forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate", "expect", "project", "estimate", "forecast" and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Although Intermap believes that these statements are based on information and assumptions which are current, reasonable and complete, these statements are necessarily subject to a variety of known and unknown risks and uncertainties. You can find a discussion of such risks and uncertainties in our Annual Information Form and other securities filings. While the Company makes these forward-looking statements in good faith, should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary significantly from those expected. Accordingly, no assurances can be given that any of the events anticipated by the forward-looking statements will transpire or occur, or if any of them do so, what benefits that the Company will derive therefrom. All subsequent forward-looking statements, whether written or oral, attributable to Intermap or persons acting on its behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by these cautionary statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as at the date of this news release and the Company does not undertake any obligation to update publicly or to revise any of the forward-looking statements made herein, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by applicable securities law.
SOURCE Intermap Technologies Corporation
|Intermap Technologies Corporation
Intermap Technologies, Brent Baer, AdPro Worldwide Sales Manager
Email Contact +1 (303) 708-0955