DUBLIN, Feb .12, 2015 — (PRNewswire) — Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bj4wj7/unmanned_aerial) has announced the addition of the "Unmanned Aerial Systems Bundle 2015" report to their offering.
The world's unmanned systems markets, technologies and regulatory environments are evolving rapidly, creating opportunities in platforms, payloads, leasing, operations and maintenance.
This bundle offers the unique opportunity to receive the entire UAV Market and Technology Forecast Reports collection for little more than the price of a single report.
This bundle includes:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for First Responders: Global Market & Technology Forecast, Buying Guide and Operating Concept - 2014-2019
If you have anything to do with UAVs, you have every reason in the world to feel uncomfortable about the newly evolving UAVs for First Responders market.
Specifically, this research report delivers:
- Timely Business Opportunities
- Reasoned Market Forecasts
- Reasoned Technology Forecasts
- Detailed Drivers and Inhibitors
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for First Responders: Technology, Buying Guide and Operating Concept
First Responders need information and they need it fast. Whether they're police officers rushing to a crime scene, fire fighters faced with a wall of smoke or medics sorting out a mass casualty event, they never know enough about what's ahead. This report overviews unmanned aircraft technology, especially the UAVs that will prove most useful for First Responders. It also details the political, bureaucratic and privacy back stories' that form the public's context in the most demanding European and North American nations.
- The Future of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Civilian and Military Market Outlook - 2013-2021
This report analyzes the state of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in Europe with a focus on the defense and government applications market, and gives an overview of the future of private UAV markets. Consolidated European Military and Civilian UAV Market will top 13 billion over the period 2013-2021, with Border control and surveillance, and law enforcement becoming the leading missions.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for Border Security - Global Market and Technologies Outlook - 2012-2021
Over these eight years, UAVs for Border Security will be the most favorable sales environment for small manufacturers, as well as for small UAV product lines from major manufacturers. Procurement over that period will exceed $3.5 Billion. This unique report also analyses and forecasts global UAV procurement trends as the foundation for Border Security details. Both valuable data sets are presented by region and by UAV type.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Defense and Security: Technology & Markets Forecast - 2013-2021
Over these nine years, the market for UAVs for Defense and Security operations will undergo periodic and regional fluctuations resulting from significant economic and technological changes. Global procurement over that period will exceed $130 Billion.
- Stratospheric UAV Payloads - Technology and Market Forecast - 2012-2021
This report examines, analyses and predicts the evolution of technologies, markets and outlays for the payloads that will serve aboard extremely enduring or persistent UAVs flying above the Jet Stream. While flying in the atmosphere, they will behave much like stationary satellites.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for Commercial Applications Global Market and Technologies Outlook - 2011-2016
This report provides you with the data and analysis needed to understand a truly unique market. It does so by combining the background, technical explanations, government regulations and qualitative analysis that make the picture come alive. Readers benefit from realistic perspectives based on decades of front line experience. This is not the wishful thinking of industry associations.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for Counter-Insurgency - Global Market and Technologies Outlook - 2010-2015
This forecasts reasons out the unconventional evolution of the world's UAVs for Counter-Insurgency market - by region and by aircraft type. Decision makers will find here crucial insight into new business opportunities, changing customer requirements, sales strategies and revolutionary technologies.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bj4wj7/unmanned_aerial
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, Email Contact
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unmanned-aerial-systems-bundle-2015---8-reports-300035260.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
|Research and Markets