NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 6, 2015 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon (STO: HEXAB):
First quarter 2015
· Net sales increased by 19 per cent to 705.1 MEUR (594.8)
· Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 5 per cent
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 21 per cent to 149.8 MEUR (123.4)
· Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 142.2 MEUR (115.2)
· Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 113.8 MEUR (92.2)
· Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 19 per cent to 0.31 EUR (0.26)
· Operating cash flow improved by 40 per cent to 65.1 MEUR (46.5)
The interim report for the first quarter 2015 will be presented today at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon's solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 15,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 2.6bn EUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com