Aug 12, 2015 -- University of North Alabama Offers Online GIS Analyst Certificate Program - This certificate program consists of five courses which can be completed within one year.
- Introduction to ArcGIS I: GIS Fundamentals (September 15 - October 8, 2015)
- Introduction to ArcGIS II: Analysis & Editing (October 27 - December 3, 2015)
- Using AutoCAD® Data in ArcGIS Desktop (January 5 - 28, 2016)
- Performing GIS Analysis Using ArcGIS (February 16 - March 10, 2016)
- Introduction to Model Builder & Python for ArcGIS (March 29 - May 26, 2016)
These online courses are instructor led which means that each course is interactive with the instructor during each lesson. It is like being in a traditional classroom without having to leave the comfort of your home or office.
Meet Your Instructor: TRIPP CORBIN, GIS Certified Professional and Esri Certified Desktop Professional, has over 20 years of experience in GIS and Mapping. During those 20 years, he has worked in many aspects of GIS from field data collection and data creation to project management and client support. Tripp is familiar with many of the most common GIS and mapping software packages including ArcGIS, ArcView GIS, ArcInfo®, ArcIMS®, AutoCAD®, Autodesk Map®, MapGuide®, and Microstation®.
For more information, please call or email Meghan Fike at 256-765-4289 or Email Contact. Or, visit our website at www.una.edu/continuing-studies (select GIS Analyst Certificate under the Workplace Heading).