The New Mainstream Forum Series features cutting-edge data analytics, mapping and strategic planning tools for effective campaign deployment
MIAMI — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 18, 2016 — Geoscape, the leading business intelligence company focusing on new mainstream consumers and businesses, today announced a series of regional events to educate marketers on the most contemporary data and strategies to improve the ROI of multicultural campaigns. The New Mainstream Business Forum series will commence in the Southeast region, on May 26 at Miami’s Pullman Hotel.
The invitation-only event features a special case study presentation from Lucia Rodriguez, Senior Director, Multicultural Marketing at Comcast. She will share key insights on how Comcast is successfully acquiring, servicing and retaining multicultural consumers, illustrating effective business cases for investment, actionable cultural insights and integrated go-to-market success.
The events will also equip brands with the latest national and localized data to quantify the fast-growing multicultural opportunity. According to Geoscape’s recently-launched flagship 2016 American Marketscape DataStream (AMDS) Executive Summary Report, Asian, Black and Hispanic population groups now account for more than 36 percent of the United States 2016 population, 4.5 percentage points greater than the 2010 Census and nearly 90 percent of growth. The events will share data on a national, regional and local level. As an added benefit, attendees will receive a 30-day premium membership to Geoscape’s online service.
At the 2016 Forum, Geoscape will be working with leading brands and data experts to help marketers and consumer strategists answer the following questions:
- How do I determine the size and growth of my multicultural opportunity?
- Where can I find prospects that most closely resemble my most profitable customers?
- How do I benchmark my starting point and measure whether I am losing or gaining share within my cultural segments?
- How can I boost ROI by adding cultural and spending data to my consumer targeting model?
- How can I align store experiences to customers who live near them?
- How can I create messaging and offers that resonate with consumer's cultural expectations?
- How can I build a winning business case for advertisers through mapping media coverage areas by cultural group?
- Where are the hot spots in my territories, around my stores and hidden with my very own customer information file?
“Once given the green light, marketers have little room for error. The C-suite looks carefully to ensure that ROI goes beyond the hyperbole and meets or exceeds the expectation created. That is why we feel this forum is necessary – to equip our clients with the knowledge and information necessary to deliver outstanding results,” said Cesar Melgoza, CEO and Founder of Geoscape. “We are looking forward to delving into the issues that matter on a regional level, as all regions have different multicultural nuances that make them unique. We’re looking forward to helping illuminate the opportunity and sharing ideas and insights that emanate from our forums.”
Geoscape provides automated intelligence systems, unique data products, research and analytic services for companies seeking to tap into the growth of new mainstream consumers in the North America and Europe. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by NMS Capital and Cesar M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami.
Adam Novak, 617-502-4326