Fort Collins, CO -- Telvent Miner & Miner is proud to announce the 9.2.1 release of ArcFM Server. ArcFM Server 9.2.1 has been augmented with the following functionality:
- Electric Traces allow the user to trace electric distribution systems upstream or downstream and optionally return protective devices.
- Gas Traces and Water Traces allow the user to perform valve isolation, pressure system, distribution system, and cathodic protection traces on distribution networks.
- Identify Tool allows users to click a portion of the map and display information about the features at that location.
- Attribute Viewer permits users to view the attributes associated with the features returned by a task or command. Any ArcFM display configuration that has been defined inside of ArcFM Desktop is respected.
ArcFM Server provides two editions (Standard and Advanced):
- ArcFM Server Standard provides utilities with the ability to view and query ArcFM information from a centralized server environment. ArcFM Server Standard Edition features an out-of-the-box viewing application, out-of-the-box tasks and tools, and a software developer kit for developing custom web applications.
- ArcFM Server Advanced provides all the functionality of ArcFM Server Standard and adds the ability to access the ArcFM editing and business rule framework.
“We constantly strive to remain current with ESRI’s direction and technology path. ArcFM Server 9.2.1 is another example of how we are leveraging the rich product set of ArcGIS and making that available to our ArcFM customers,” says Rich Ruh, TM&M’s Director of Product Development.
Telvent Miner & Miner (TM&M) is a world leader in the development and implementation of GIS software for utilities. TM&M’s ArcFM Solution and extended services assist electric, gas, water, and wastewater utilities in increasing productivity, lowering costs, and improving services by allowing them to effectively manage spatial information. Founded in 1946 as a full-service electrical engineering firm, TM&M has been a business partner of ESRI since 1987. This partnership has enabled TM&M to become the world's leading developer of ArcGIS applications for the utility industry. TM&M services include implementation, integration, and customization of software to fit the needs of individual utilities. For more information, please visit www.telvent.com/miner/.
For more than 30 years, ESRI has been the leading developer of GIS software with more than 300,000 clients worldwide. ESRI also provides consulting, implementation, and technical support services. In addition to its headquarters in California, ESRI has regional offices throughout the United States, international distributors in more than 90 countries, and more than 1,700 business partners. ESRI's goal is to provide users with comprehensive tools to help them quickly and efficiently manage and use geographic information to make a real difference in the world around them. ESRI can be found on the Web at www.esri.com/.
Telvent (Nasdaq: TLVT), the IT company for a sustainable and secure world, specializes in high value-added products, services and integrated solutions for the Energy, Transportation, Environment and Public Administration industry segments, as well as Global Services. Its innovative technology and client-proven expertise enable the efficient and secure real-time management of operational and business processes for industry-leading companies worldwide. www.telvent.com