To View Bentley’s Annual Report Online, Visit www.bentley.com/AnnualReport
EXTON, Pa. – July 30, 2009 – Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for the infrastructure that sustains our world, today announced the online availability of its May 2009 Annual Report. The report highlights Bentley achievements of the past year, including:
* Annual revenues surpassing $500 million;
* Launch of V8i, the most comprehensive software portfolio for infrastructure ever assembled in a single release;
* Market leadership in addressing key infrastructure challenges through new initiatives for sustaining water, sustaining transportation infrastructure, high performance buildings, engineering the 21st century utility, generative design, construction simulation, and structural modeling;
* Groundbreaking agreement between Bentley and Autodesk to foster software interoperability;
* Launch of Be Communities, a professional networking site supporting a new type of interaction between Bentley software users and the global infrastructure community.
In the report, CEO Greg Bentley said, “Bentley Systems’ mission is Sustaining Infrastructure. Through this annual report, we are proud to measure and describe our own contributions to the value creation that infrastructure professionals and organizations accomplish, more vitally now than ever.”
To view a copy of Bentley’s May 2009 Annual Report online, visit
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 2,700 colleagues and offices in more than 45 countries, had 2008 revenues surpassing $500 million, and, since 1993, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
For additional information about Bentley, visit
www.bentley.com. To subscribe to an RSS feed of Bentley press releases, visit
www.bentley.com/rss/news. To view a searchable collection of the year’s top infrastructure projects from the annual Be Awards of Excellence (which this year becomes the Be Inspired Awards), visit
www.bentley.com/yearininfrastructure. For information about Be Communities, a professional networking site that enables members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and learn from each other, visit
# # #
Bentley, the “B” Bentley logo, and Be are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.