Join Now： August 25 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern Time
The Federal Aerospace & Defense (FA&D) industry has highly complex programs with detailed requirements, rigorous system qualification processes, and governmental certification requirements. There are critical issues – the design error rate has to approach zero, and cost-cutting cannot jeopardize operational suitability, safety, and effectiveness (OSS&E). Engineers must optimize FA&D product development processes to accelerate innovation and reduce time-to-market while mitigating risk.
In this webcast you will learn how Mathcad is being adopted by FA&D engineering organizations to replace spreadsheets and traditional programming languages, and how Mathcad's unique capabilities are solving key issues for organizations and helping technical teams improve efficiency.
Learn how Mathcad enables FA&D engineering organizations to:
* Reduce risk by capturing and standardizing critical calculations
* Avoid product design mistakes and costly project overruns
* Minimize the need for auditing and re-auditing data
* Safeguard the identity and integrity of engineering design calculations
* Use common math equations in place of programming languages
* Capture engineers' intellectual property using live documents with built in math calculations