Guest Presenters to Reveal 3D Artistry and Workflow Advantages Using CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D on High-End Film, Television, and Design ProjectsNEWBURY PARK, Calif., July 14 — (PRNewswire) — MAXON Computer, a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions, today announced the company's exhibitor participation at SIGGRAPH 2010 – the leading convention for computer graphics and interactive technology professionals, taking place July 27 – 29 in Los Angeles.
MAXON at SIGGRAPH 2010
MAXON will enter this year's show with its third annual press luncheon on Tuesday, July 27th, where Paul Babb, president and CEO, MAXON US, will discuss technology advancements to its acclaimed CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D software applications and deliver the latest company news.
MAXON SIGGRAPH Booth Highlights
The MAXON booth at SIGGRAPH, #307, will be the place for members of the press and all other SIGGRAPH attendees to see the CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D product line on display. Digital artists from leading post production facilities, visual production and design studios will also demonstrate CINEMA 4D's power and performance as they breakdown key challenges and the creative workflow in some of the year's most exciting, high profile 3D motion graphics, animation and texture painting projects.
Guest Artists Breakdown the 3D Process
Guest presenters currently scheduled to showcase work created with MAXON software include:
- John LePore, associate creative director for Perception, an award-winning New York City-based creative studio, returns to the MAXON booth with his trademark wit and engaging presentation style to show experiences from several of the studio's latest projects with CINEMA 4D on behalf of Powerade Zero, The British Open on ESPN, a promo for the NBC Sports Championship Season as well elements created for the feature film, Iron Man 2.
- Max Gabl, ( www.maxgabl.com/Content/Matte_Paintings.html) an acclaimed matte painter and visual effects artist (Stealth, Flags of Our Fathers, Mystic River, Racing Stripes, Pushing Daisies, Star Trek:The Original Series Re-mastered ) will demonstrate 3D matte painting and texturing capabilities in CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D using camera projection techniques for composing virtual elements into live footage.
- Rob Garrot of Bending Pixels, an artist, instructor, and veteran CINEMA 4D user, will provide a tutorial-style presentation based on the components of his newly released tutorial series for Lynda.com entitled, " CINEMA 4D: Designing a Promo". The extensive series outlines the entire production process used to create a 15-second promotional video for the " Shark Zone". CINEMA 4D modeling and animation techniques will be emphasized that brought the finished promo design to completion.
- Ken Carlson of Big Machine Design will demonstrate how CINEMA 4D and Adobe After Effects play a hand in creating animated casino cards for commercial and on-air designs for The NFL Network.
- Mike Senften, a motion graphics artist with 4dthieves (Ecko watches, Nautica, W Hotel), will demonstrate his innovative and unique approach to design using sound generated animation in CINEMA 4D.
- Nick Campbell of Greyscale Gorilla, a seasoned motion designer (Dexter, the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, Target, Blackberry) and an online phenom will demonstrate 'sexy' 3D without keyframes, as well as MoDynamics and other illuminating creative tips.
A complete schedule of guest appearances will be available daily at the MAXON booth # 307 and on the MAXON Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/maxon3d.
MAXON Around the SIGGRAPH Convention
Around the SIGGRAPH exhibit floor and throughout the conference, MAXON will offer show attendees opportunities to become better acquainted with its 3D product line and foster opportunities for education and networking, as follows:
Motion Graphics "Birds of a Feather" – Wednesday, July 28, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m., Room 301 B
MAXON will participate in the SIGGRAPH Motion Graphics " Birds of a Feather" session that welcomes attendees interested in sharing ideas and information on motion graphics and broadcast design. The session will also feature a presentation from a prominent artist in the MAXON community offering insider techniques using CINEMA 4D.
MAXON at SIGGRAPH 2010 Booth Hours
The MAXON booth at SIGGRAPH, #307, is located in the Los Angeles Convention Center. Exhibit floor hours are as follows:
- Tuesday, July 27, April 12th: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 28th: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 29th 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Additional information on MAXON can be obtained on the Web at www.maxon.net.
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE MAXON Computer
Vicky Gray-Clark, Ambient Public Relations