"TurboCAD Deluxe continues to be the leader in CAD for home and small business professionals," stated Bob Mayer, COO, IMSI/Design. "We're particularly proud that no other CAD product can match TurboCAD Deluxe's price performance and value."
New and enhanced features:
More Productive Architectural Tools
- House Wizard automates the preliminary room-by-room design of an entire house and generates a floor plan.
- Dynamic Dimensions for Doors and Windows. Dynamic dimensions displayed when doors and windows are inserted, showing distance to and from wall ends for easier, precise placement.
Smarter, Faster Drafting & Detailing
- Ray Tool creates rays on construction line layer to more clearly define projection line guidelines. Construction lines are also now editable and can be converted in rays.
- Copy In Place Tool works on all 2D and 3D objects.
- Enhanced Layers. Includes improved layers dialog. Plus, improved ability to turn on/off layers per viewport.
- Window or Crossing Selection lets you select all objects touching a selection crossing or just objects that are entirely within a selection window.
- Improved Fillet (2D) Tool. Fillets can now be performed multiple times on the same line segments for easier revisions. Works with polyline with arc segments, too.
- Improved Text, Sketch, Trim, Mirror, and Measurement Tools.
High Performance Tools
- Updated LightWorks Engine provides progressive, ray-traced rendering. Generates fast previews of light settings. Anti-aliasing also improved.
- Multi-Select Drawings Command lets you open multiple drawings in one step.
- Enhanced AutoCAD® 2010/2011 .DWG/.DXF and Google SketchUp v8 .SKP compatibility.
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Deluxe 18 is now available for $129.99.
For a quick YouTube overview of some of the new features, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhXjzqx0Ig0
For more information or to upgrade online, visit www.TurboCAD.com or call IMSI/Design at 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 15 million products sold since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DoubleCAD, DesignCAD, TurboFLOORPLAN, and Renditioner families of precision design applications. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2011 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboCAD are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: IMSI/Design Pam Volpe 415.483.8025 Email Contact