May 12, 2011 -- Mapfusion ( www.mapfusion.com) proudly announces the launch of its new product, MF API, an Application Programming Interface that gives you easy access to a large storehouse of data that can be represented on a geographic map.
- No programming necessary: Mapfusion has done the work for you. Sample application and code snippets will have you up and running in minutes.
- No need to purchase geo-location software: Our API works over the internet and delivers your results on any web-browser using every device from mobile to desktop.
- No implementation required: With Mapfusion API, you don't need to install any software to use it. Simply paste in code and you get your results.
In-depth Location Intelligence
Mapfusion's MF API gives you access to multiple datasets available at numerous levels of geography. You can carry out in-depth analysis of data without compromising the functionality you expect from an enterprise mapping API. With MF API you can:
- Have instant access to thematic (choropleth) map overlays.
- Generate neighbourhood reports for location based analysis (via Mapfusion Analytics).
- Produce vector based overlays which allows your application presentation layer to dynamically respond to client requests, making less requests to your backend services.
- Easily mix and match Mapfusion data with your own point, line and polygon data layers.
- Perform your own analytics overlay customer points on thematic layers such as census, crime, and financial variables from the Mapfusion Data Atlas.
For more information you can visit our website at www.mapfusion.com or email us at email@example.com