August 18, 2011
9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 3:00 p.m. (PDT)
Using Esri's ArcGIS Explorer Online, you can easily explore geographic information and create and share maps and map presentations. To familiarize you with this user-friendly online application, Esri will host the live training seminar Getting the Most out of ArcGIS Explorer Online on August 18, 2011.
During this seminar, you will learn how you can use ArcGIS Explorer Online to create, save, and share maps using data from a variety of sources. The presenter will also demonstrate some of the application's powerful tools, which let you add features to your maps, attach other documents, create presentations, perform queries, and more.
Attendees will learn
- How to create and share maps
- Which data types are supported, including geographic information system (GIS) and Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc., Web Map Service (OGC WMS) services; GPX, KML, and CSV files; spreadsheets; and shapefiles
- How to perform data queries
- How to add features to maps
- How to author and share presentations
Anyone interested in accessing and sharing GIS content and capabilities online is encouraged to attend.
A broadband Internet connection and an Esri Global Account are needed to watch live training seminars. Creating an Esri Global Account is easy and free: visit esri.com/lts, click Login, and register your name and address.