Lokeren, Belgium -- January 28th, 2013 -- Orbit GeoSpatial Technologies is pleased to announce the release of version 10.4 of the free PanoViewer App for iOS platforms, supporting earthmine cloud natively.
This release improves user experience and measurements of positions and distances on 360 degrees panoramic images.
“PanoViewer 10.4 iOS App introduces the native support for earthmine cloud services worldwide. “, says Peter Bonne, VP Business Development and Senior Product Manager at Orbit GT. “With this release, we now cover all major professional services for panoramic imagery.”
This App is intended for professional use. However, a set of demo projects is standard available for everyone.
New Features include :
- connects to Orbit Mobile Mapping Publisher 10.4
- connects to earthmine cloud natively
- supports measurements based on server-side 3D information such as Point Clouds
- Measure multiple Positions
- Measure multiple Distances
- set reference map type
- Improved representation of distance, co-ordinate
- Specify units to display distance and co-ordinate
- Easily move to other pano nearby
- Updated list of Demo Projects
- Improved performance
- dragable split panel in iPad portrait mode
About Orbit GeoSpatial Technologies
Orbit GeoSpatial Technologies (Orbit GT) is located in Lokeren, Belgium, and operated since 1972 until 2010 under the name of Eurotronics. Privately owned, Orbit GT has developed high level and multi-platform GIS solutions gaining market leadership in government, public safety and mapping industry businesses.
Mr. Peter Bonne
VP Business Development
Orbit GeoSpatial Technologies
Industriepark E17, 2021
Phone +32 9 340 5757
Fax +32 9 340 5750