Which Platform, Thick or Thin-client ?
All AutoVue software products (2D & 3D) are available as standalone, Thick - Client applications or as Thin - Client Solutions
- AutoVue for Java is coded using Java 1.1, the most common version in most browsers.
- AutoVue for Java client supports MSIE and Netscape Navigator across Windows, Unix and Mac platforms.
AutoVue for Java is Scaleable and Fault Tolerant
- AutoVue for Java is Multi-CPU enabled and scaleable.
- AutoVue for Java provides server load balancing.
- AutoVue for Java is fault tolerant.
AutoVue for Java is Secure
- Documents are never sent to the client. Graphical streamed representations, non-editable, are sent to the client.
- The streamed data is kept in memory, never saved as a file, so legitimate users can view (or print if allowed) the documents.
- AutoVue adheres to all the security and permissions built into the integrated EDM or PDM system.