GISCafe
   >> GIS Education
Thread views: 2916 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ben_L
(Stranger )
11/09/10 02:02 PM
GIS Advice?? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello Fellow GIS women and gentlemen,

I am a 19 year old GIS tech in San Antonio. I have been learning GIS for about 4 years now and love every bit. I am currently working on getting my GIS certificate and a B.S degree and I plan to get a Masters in GIS. I am currently working  as a contractor for a oil and gas company. I possibly may get hired on but how much would be acceptable to get? I mean I am not a greedy person but being the age that I am I don't really want to get taken advanage of. I know quite a bit of GIS but as you all know you can never seize to stop learning. I think it's safe to say I am no amateur learning basic GIS. (not to be vain)

Also, I would very much like to know how I can "rank up" in GIS I am right now a Tech but how can I get better and rise higher?

Thank you all for your time in reading this,

P.S if any of you all are in San Antonio Texas I will be presenting a small piece of work for GIS day. So come!!

Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy