GISCafe
   >> GIS - Remote Sensing; Imagery
Thread views: 20767 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

SARA
(Stranger )
03/13/08 09:37 AM
Change Detection in ERDAS new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All

I am looking help to perform Change detection in ERDAS. I am doing forest change in different year( 1980 and 2005). I done Classification for both images.

Please advice me.

Thanks in Advance

Sara

Dudinkasheli
(Stranger )
01/18/09 07:53 PM
Re: Change Detection in ERDAS new [re: SARA]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Sara,

You can create vector layers in Erdas of the forest in each year, and then overlay all vector layers together and see the change detection.

Hope that helpsSmile

pbeaty
(Stranger )
06/19/09 05:36 AM
Re: Change Detection in ERDAS [re: SARA]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There are new change detection capabilities released on IMAGINE Objective in 9.3 and more in IMAGINE Professional in 2010 (coming this fall). Or you can create your own in the Model Maker. This graphical spatial modeler was introduced in 1993. It is being expanded in ERDAS IMAGINE 2010. ESRI's Model Builder is a knock-off of IMAGINE Model Maker. Ref: http://field-guide.blogspot.com/2009/04/brief-history-of-erdas-imagine.html.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy