We are developing a state of the art technology in remote sensing and for that we in the process of interviewing geologists and remote sensing technologists across the world to give their valued opinions in a meta analysis.
Just by providing your views on the following questions you could contribute to a better technique in remote sensing research. Please give your name and qualifications and contribute generously to our efforts!
What's your opinion on the following related to Multispectral and Hyperspectral Imagery analysis:
1. What kind of resolution (both spatial and spectral) is required today in remote sensing?
a. Is Hyper spectral Camera spectral resolution of 12nm and Multi spectral camera spatial resolution of 0.05m good?
2. What spectral range is wanted and would a higher spectral range be better?
3. Generally do you want to buy image material or finalized and processed data?
4. What is acceptable time from when the image is acquired until the finalized processed data is submitted?
5. When do you want to use this technology and why do you use the technology?
Looking forward to all qualified remote sensing pros and their replies!!