GISCafe
   >> GIS - Remote Sensing; Imagery
Thread views: 44662 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

kiwiuser
(Stranger )
11/24/06 07:22 PM
ASTER SWIR Offset Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, I'm orthorectifying some ASTER images. Have used a good set of control points to do this well for bands 1-3. Now I need to calculate the intertelescope offset between the SWIR and visible bands so I can use the same points for the SWIR and then again for the TIR. Any ideas on how to go about doing this? I have the offset coefficients from the header but not sure how to apply this?

Les
(Stranger )
11/29/06 02:29 AM
Re: ASTER SWIR Offset new [re: kiwiuser]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Kiwiuser,

I really need to know what sort of ASTER image you have and what software you are using. Is the image a level 1A or 1B image?

There are much simpler ways of orthorectifying the image without having to worry about telescope offsets.

Regards,

Les.

kiwiuser
(Stranger )
11/29/06 12:00 PM
Re: ASTER SWIR Offset new [re: Les]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, sorry I should of mentioned that. Am dealing with 1A data and using Erdas imagine 8.7 with the full LPS. Also have ENVI available but not so familiar with it. Any help appreciated.
Cheers.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Trimble
Teledyne Optech
University of Denver GIS Masters Degree Online
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy