GISCafe
   >> GIS Tools
Thread views: 32168 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lilliang
(Stranger )
07/17/02 01:35 AM
geomedia feature Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello to evrybody.
I'm working with Geomedia Professional 4.0.
I've imported a number of cells from Microstation SE and for
making this I have to drop them in Microstation environment.
Now I want to change the display geometry in different feature type. This is an example: I have a feature composed by 3 adjacent circle (like a traffic lights) and I want to transform it in a point feature. How can I do?
Thank you.

arun_nair
(Stranger )
03/04/03 03:26 AM
Re: geomedia feature new [re: lilliang]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If I understand correct you want to change the compound feature type in GeoMedia to Point feature. Best way would have been, to take the cell features from Microstation as point features. Now, if you cannot do the same exercise again, you have to programmatically findout the centre of the compund cells you have in GeoMedia and programmatically place points there in a different feature. If you can provide more information on what exactly you are trying to achieve I may be of more help.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy