JShapeView (Free Java Web GIS Viewer) 0.7 is available now. Here is its featue list :
* Absolutely free to use.
* Source Code can be licensed as low as $0.00, FREE.
* Completely written in pure Java which runs everywhere.
* Many advanced built-in GIS functions.
* Innovated graphics user interface which is easy to learn and use.
* Open universal data layer extension which can load almost any formats of data or images into JShapeView.
* Support printing, clipboard, export GIS data and save the scaled map.
* Support measurement tools, scale bar, and graphics creation tools.
* Easily create graphics vector layers on the fly, and save them into shapefiles.
* Support Java scripting interface to customize JShapeView.
* Supoort Java application framework to customize JShpaeView.
* Save and record the current user analysis into the project file, so users can load them to continue their analysis in the future.
* Easily integrate the multimedia information into the JShapeView projects.
* Allow to bundle JShapeView program and its data into one single file. The project deployment makes even simpler.
* Run as stand-along Java applications, web Java applets, Java Web Start network applications, or Java GIS components.
* Only around 140 KB, which can be easily embedded as a GIS component into any third party Java applications.
Please refer to http://www.jshape.com/gis/jsview for more information.