GIS Technical Architect - Houston, TX
The TA works as part of a talented technical team with Idea Integration in the design, development, and delivery of robust Microsoft based enterprise applications for various clients. The TA will help lead a project through the technical execution of the SDLC - leading the effort to convert customer requirements into professional analysis and design documents, utilizing industry standard tools and best practices (such as UML, CASE, etc). Deep experience designing enterprise level solutions is a must. Enterprise Architect or Visio for Design, Visual Studio for Development, unit testing as well as debugging and deployment tools.
- Deep experience with enterprise relational databases such as MS SQL Server and Oracle is a must.
- Strong experience with all the latest versions of ESRI ArcGIS products and APIs including ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcObjects, and Python.
- VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, ADO.NET, .NET 2.0/3.0, XML, and XSLT.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in application development and technical leadership.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or related required, masters preferred.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to [Email]Sara.Lager@modis.com">
Edited by MonicaLee on 06/05/09 08:15 AM.