GISCafe
   >> GIS Job Postings
Thread views: 2989 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

HPolicy
(Stranger )
08/29/10 01:56 PM
Seeking Voluntary GIS Analysis for Policy Research Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm seeking voluntary GIS mapping and analysis for a policy research project. I realize this kind of work generally would not be voluntary, however, I am a student with limited funding for this project. The aim is to publish the paper which analyzes health care disparities. I will gladly include a note indicating you performed the analysis. I have little knowledge of GIS so I will briefly detail what I am looking for:

1. Euclidean/Straight-line approximation of distance from census tract centroids (or census tract population mean centers) to provider addresses (there is a very limited data set of provider addresses and only 206 census tracts in the area being analyzed).

2. If possible, with ESRI extension, shortest time distance for the same data set

3. Map of provider locations

I don't foresee this analysis being too time intensive but, as I previously said, I have little knowledge of GIS.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please let me know and I will contact you with further information. I would gladly accept analysis from a professional who is interested in remedying healthcare disparities or a student looking to be included in a journal publication. Thanks!

Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy