>> GIS Job Postings
Thread views: 25486 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

aaron stankiewiz
(Stranger )
07/05/06 01:00 PM
GIS/CAD Technician new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

NW PA utility company is accepting applications for a GIS/CAD Technician.
Full-time position offering competitive salary and an extensive benefit package.

Develop and maintain Geographic Information System (GIS) using ESRI geodatabase software, and ancillary computerized databases and systems applications as necessary. Provide hydraulic modeling technical assistance and computerized design support. Prepare manual and CAD technical drawings.

Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or an Associate’s Degree in Cartography, Geography, or GIS.
Preferred experience: 2+ years GIS application and experience with ESRI ArcMap 9.0+ and extensions, AutoDesk CAD software proficiency (Map 3D 2007 or equivalent).
Required: ArcSDE and ArcIMS, integrating GIS applications and data with enterprise data systems.

aaron stankiewiz
(Stranger )
07/05/06 01:18 PM
Re: GIS/CAD Technician [re: aaron stankiewiz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I like this position!
boib smith

(Stranger )
12/04/06 12:22 PM
Re: GIS/CAD Technician new [re: aaron stankiewiz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I got into this site and saw your listing from July. Are you still looking. I live in NW Pennsylvania. Please let me know.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Textron - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy