>> Data and Metadata
Thread views: 4413 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Stranger )
11/20/09 04:09 PM
Help with e00 file conversion Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello, I am completely new to GIS, so this may sound a bit confusing, but that's mostly because I'm confused!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am using Vista and ArcGIS Desktop 9.3.

I am trying to get a zip code boundary file for Nevada.  I downloaded the file from the Census, and when unzipped, I had an e00 file.  I went to this site to learn how to convert the e00 file
I went into ArcCatalog and did an import from interchange file and when I added the layers I had .aat, .bnd, .pat, and .tic files. If I open the attribute table I can see different categories, but no data, and no map is showing up.  The symbols that usually show up next to the arc, label, polygon, and tic files do not look right and instead look like the icon with the 12 dots inside.  I'm sure there is a super simple solution to this, but as of yet I don't know it.  Thanks in advance!!

(Stranger )
11/20/09 04:21 PM
Re: Help with e00 file conversion new [re: puffpuff1013]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I figured it out!  I just redid it and it worked, so I must have done something wrong that I didn't catch.  Thanks!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Teledyne: - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy