GISCafe
   >> Business Geographics
Thread views: 9281 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

waterrat26
(Stranger )
03/30/09 06:38 AM
civil inspection software Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, I work as the civil inspector for the port of Southampton, as you can imagine the area I have to cover is extremely large. At present I am looking to get away from the present paper based inspections and go with a handheld device. What I am looking for is a software package that will allow me to download the last inspection report and then when I’m on site; go to the location find new and existing faults, log the gps coordinates, take a photo of the fault and then write a report. The final report should then be able to be viewed as a work or PDF document. Dose anyone know of anything that covers my requirements that is on the market.

Thanks for any assistance.

dineshgis
(Stranger )
09/05/09 12:52 AM
Re: civil inspection software new [re: waterrat26]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

This is Dinesh from VISIONLABS, Hyderabad, India. Your requirement can very well be addressed. Do you need a PDA with the suitable software or need a suitable software for your PDA.

Regards,

Dinesh Tallur

91- 97047-70514 

johnwatson85
(Stranger )
02/13/12 01:51 AM
Re: civil inspection software new [re: dineshgis]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey that was really helpful and i would like you to visit www(dot)myflow(dot)com(dot)au

Xone
(Stranger )
05/23/12 10:41 PM
Re: civil inspection software new [re: waterrat26]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dear Friends !!!!!! Some clients benifits from our abiloty to leverage resourse from a variety of diciplines within our organization.Running on portable handheld devices that is well.... 

Edited by Xone on 05/23/12 10:46 PM.

Xone
(Stranger )
11/13/12 10:44 PM
Re: civil inspection software new [re: Xone]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dear Friends !!!!!! Some clients benifits from our abiloty to leverage resourse from a variety of diciplines within our organization.Running on portable handheld devices that is well....

Business Development Coaching

jesspinto
(Stranger )
03/14/13 04:39 AM

If your company is ready to provide and want's the best, Bentley has some great softwares for the same.

business analytics

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GIS Technical Project Manager
Software Sales/Account Executive- Commercial Accounts
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and EngineeringEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationTechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy