>> Business Geographics
Thread views: 16836 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Stranger )
03/22/07 08:55 AM
requirements to start an AVL Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hi, i' am starting an AVL,car tracking cie in my country(ivory coast)it will be internet based.the basic will be this:i need the map & tracking info 2 be presented to online users via standard web browsers.i have the gps/gprs tracking device,i have my country maps.what else i need in terms of hardw & softw 2 make the system work.
thanks a lot

(Stranger )
04/06/07 12:50 PM
Re: requirements to start an AVL new [re: christophe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Give us a call or an email and we'll discuss it.

ObjectFX provides SpatialFX, an innovative Java-based software platform that enables the integration of dynamic location-based services such as mapping, vehicle routing, address geocoding and other spatial operations into enterprise applications.

Users of applications built on the SpatialFX™ Platform can view and interact with real-time, integrated views of information in a location-based context, thereby enabling faster, more effective decisions.

Our technology serves as a foundation for a wide range of software applications that include Dynamic Operations Management, Wireless Services, Mobile Asset Management, Map & Route, Location Analysis, Network Visualization & Management, Military Situation Analysis and Intelligence Data Fusion.

Solutions built with ObjectFX products are installed at leading organizations such as Boeing, FedEx, JB Hunt, Lockheed Martin, Lucent Technologies, Motorola, United Airlines, Sprint, GE, Qualcomm, Qwest, U.S. Army, Chilean Air Force and the U.S. Postal Service.

Kevin Crothers
Commercial Business Development
10 2nd Street NE Suite 400
Minneapolis, MN 55413
612-991-4926 cell
612.312-2555 fax

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Teledyne Optech
Bentley: YII 2016 - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy