GISCafe
   >> GIS Education
Thread views: 46704 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Calixte
(Stranger )
06/05/07 12:29 AM
Education after graduation new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have graduated from school and I'm finding job now. But I think mastering more knowledge may be advantaged for me to find a job. So I want to learn some more skills before I take any job. There are so many online courses and schools that I don't know whichi is the best one to choose. I have only found some related sites, business school , sample resume and education link exchange . I wonder if you could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any comments would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Orionyelvke
(Stranger )
08/02/07 11:24 PM
Re: Education after graduation new [re: Calixte]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes, gaining more knowledge is necessary for us. But what to learn is mostly depend on what you like most. You can find the interesting thing to learn and working for it. But I also think when your favorite thing becomes your work; it may be a regret thing. Maybe you can work for on thing and leave the favorite thing for your leisure yet. You can try! These are only my own personal opinion for advice.

----------------------------

career builder

course golf

resurgence4462
(Stranger )
08/08/07 06:06 AM
Re: Education after graduation new [re: Calixte]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think volunteering to help with a project for any entity would be a great way to advance your knowledge and learn new skills.  Interning would be another way to get involved and it might lead to a job prospect as well.  Either of these experiences would be accomplishments for your resume that employers would recognize as job-related experience.  Sometimes you just need to get in "the trenches" to really grasp something that you've been educated in or learn a totally new skill. 

Good Luck!

Alonzogaiguan
(Stranger )
08/24/07 02:01 AM
Re: Education after graduation [re: Calixte]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think gaining more knowledge is important for us. Also you must know which area you like most and you can take some career training to enhance your work experience. But I deem that when the most things you like become your job, it will be a regret thing in our life. Most time there are more conflict in our life and work. It depends on your decision finally.

student loan

sample resume

huohuahangte
(Stranger )
09/20/07 06:07 PM

That sounds a good idea to learn some other knowledge before take any job or after graduation. Gaining more knowledge, there must be more chance to get a job. The two sites maybe give you some help, teacher appreciation and public schools.

nanfengou
(Stranger )
09/27/07 07:01 PM

I have already learnt some other skills after I graduated from school and I can recommend you some related schools. They are free resume templates and international student .

asas
(Stranger )
10/31/07 08:00 PM
Re: Education after graduation new [re: nanfengou]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sometimes I am tired of my present work and I want to relieve the stresses and strains from work, so I would like to ask is there any good idea or tips on making me more happier or feel relaxed? I oftern go to the dance hall to sing and dance or play sports on weekends, but that is not enough, always doing the same thing is boring. Recenty, I found on the internet that learning a new skill during spare time is a good idea, it can make us more intellectual and make more friends. Such as, online degree program and sample resume are I've come acrossed. If you find any interesting things or have the same feelings as me, please chat with me. Have a nice day!

CollegeGrad
(Stranger )
11/07/07 05:16 AM

Education definitely further enhances career opportunities and it is a great way to stay alert and intelligent about potential job tasks. Some universities offer Certificates that are less demanding, available online, and can count towards a masters (if you chose to go that route later on). These certificates in GIS don't neccessarily require GREs, just a bachelor degree in a related field. If you're not sure about going back to school full-time this is a great intermediary.

wangxiao
(Stranger )
11/12/07 09:25 PM

I’m a Chinese studying in Spain and I think the first step before you can enter a foreign language school is to learn the foreign language well. And then you can apply for the bursary and the chance may be the most probably fall to you. I can also recommend you some sites, public schools and international student , you can know more about how to enroll a foreign school. Good luck for you all.  

iuiu
(Stranger )
12/06/07 06:43 PM

Sometimes I am tired of my present work and I want to relieve the stresses and strains from work, so I would like to ask is there any good idea or tips on making me more happier or feel relaxed? I oftern go to the dance hall to sing and dance or play sports on weekends, but that is not enough, always doing the same thing is boring. Recenty, I found on the internet that learning a new skill during spare time is a good idea, it can make us more intellectual and make more friends. Such as, military school and nursing school are I've come acrossed. If you find any interesting things or have the same feelings as me, please chat with me. Have a nice day!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Trimble
Teledyne Optech
University of Denver GIS Masters Degree Online
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy