GISCafe
   >> GIS - Remote Sensing; Imagery
Thread views: 32115 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Dessy
(Stranger )
12/22/05 01:51 PM
Orthorectification software Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi everyone. I'd like to be able to orthorectify some aerial photographs of mountainous terrain. I've been looking at software for some time now, but it isn't obvious to me what I should go for. Ease of use is important, but so is cost - the budget is quite tight. Does anyone have any thoughts on what would be suitable? Thanks in advance.

lupus78
(Stranger )
08/11/06 05:50 AM
Re: Orthorectification software new [re: Dessy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm also looking for orthorectification software.
I want to make photos from my powered paraglider, with ground control points and elevation data from conture lines. The camere would be a DSLR without camera calibration and marks.
I found GRASS, OSSIM and eFOTO as Open Source Softwares from Orthorectification.
All of these software can create orthophoto, but until now i wasn't able to test is. Which of these software are most suitable for my needs? Any of you tried these?
What about commercial software?

Any help is appriciated
Szilárd

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Optech
softmouse 3D
Senior Sales Representative
GIS Analyst
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.
HPSA Designations and GIS Manager

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and EngineeringEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationTechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy