>> GIS - Remote Sensing; Imagery
Thread views: 1098 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Stranger )
07/30/15 08:07 PM
PCI OrthoEngine Problem Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am trying to use the orthoengine in PCI Geomatica 2015 to reference a Pleaides 1B sensor image to WGS 84 (ESPG: 4326).

Acquisition mode PX Spectral processing PA+XS (resolution is 70cm)

I have the associated RPC file.

The problem I have is that when I try to set the projection to that in the RPC file (WGS 84) I get an error message stating that the output georeferencing must be projectable.

Any suggestions? 

(Stranger )
08/04/15 01:21 PM
Re: PCI OrthoEngine Problem new [re: Mr_Gomm]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There is a new feature in orthoengine to automatically extract the projection information from the input data. Open a new Orthoengine project and enter the correct information in the Project Information window. Click OK. When the Set Projection window appears you can click Cancel. A popup will appear to let you know that the projection information will be read in directly from the first image. After you have added your first image to the project you can reopen the Set Projection window and see that the information has been filled in.

If you have any further questions please contact PCI Geomatics Support (

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Teledyne Optech
Textron - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy