GISCafe
   >> GIS Tools
Thread views: 55342 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

squangle
(Stranger )
11/01/01 10:38 PM
MicroStation Geographics Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Any Microstation GeoGraphics users out there? We have recently migrated to it from GDS and I'm finding that there are very few other users.

SVS
(Stranger )
01/04/02 11:10 AM
Re: MicroStation Geographics new [re: squangle]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You may want to contact Bentley themselves, or how about Computer Technology Group, Inc. Wilmette, IL 847-853-8011
Chuck Garrett Project Manager, ctg@hegemony.chi.il.us

SVS
(Newbie)
01/04/02 11:13 AM
Re: MicroStation Geographics new [re: SVS]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Another suggestion: Bentley is doing multi-city tours to show off their new MicroStation V8 technology, so go to their site and find their schedule, there may be a workshop near you! When I attended the Albuquerque workshop there were many users present

MICHAEL
(Stranger )
04/11/02 04:15 AM
Re: MicroStation Geographics new [re: squangle]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am a user of Microstation Geographics software & it is quite powerful ,userfriendly.Main advantage of this software is that it directly uses the CAD (Microstation dgn) data without need of any conversion.Plese mail me how I can help you.
Thanking You,
Michael.

jlar
(Stranger )
09/16/08 11:36 AM
Re: MicroStation Geographics new [re: MICHAEL]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Smilehow about now - September 2008 - are there still any Bentley MicroStation GeoGraphics users out there?...6 yrs later as last post was 04/11/02 04:15 AM.

i know GeoGraphics has recently been replaced by Bentely Map XM - but the city I work for hasn't upgraded yet.

hope to find some more users to bounce things off of

*Joe

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Optech
softmouse 3D
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and EngineeringEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationTechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy