GISCafe
   >> GIS Tools
Thread views: 18264 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

marus
(Stranger )
02/07/05 02:53 AM
ThreeX RealGIS 3D Visualization Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

For years, Terra Nova (Italy) has developed GIS software solutions both for managing databases, as well as for distributing vectorial and raster geographic information over a network.

ThreeX RealGIS is the culmination of this development and is the first 3D / 4D GIS within everybody's reach, offering power and functionality at the top of its category and allowing the management of vast territorial areas.

We are interested in contacting companies disposed to directly promote our technology in the North American Market, with whom it is possible to, for example:

-generate and distribute our three-dimensional models, -navigable and publishable on the Web using satellite or orthophoto data
-generate complex 3D databases composed of vectorial and raster data
-organize GIS application reference data on a three-dimensional framework
-dynamically manage the position of one or more 3D objects (i.e., motor vehicles, airplanes) on the three-dimensional model
-generate tourist maps with a captivating appearance
-simulate dynamic three-dimensional scenarios with moving objects
-manage risk management data
-distribute fly-through, snapshot, and movie making services on the Web

I would like to invite you to contact me at your convenience to further discuss the ThreeX RealGIS suite of products and to visit our ThreeX Web Site to see ThreeX in action via our on-line demos (IE Plug-In, Flash, Java) and streaming video.

Sincerely,
Michael Marus

Terra Nova, North American Operations
ThreeX.it

marus@terranova.it

Terra Nova, Srl
Geographic Information Systems
via G. Mazzini, 91
Urbania (PU) 61049 ITALY

Tel.: +39 0722 31.12.66
Fax. +39 0722 31.79.72

Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy