Enspiria Solutions, Inc is a dynamic, fast growing solution provider serving the needs of the utility and local government industry. We are a leader in business transformation services based on a unique combination of domain expertise. Our staff of industry experts provides integrated business and information technology solutions for our customers.
To help our clients achieve maximum value from their IT investments in the areas of asset performance, operational effectiveness, customer service, and energy efficiency.
Enspiria is hiring motivated and technically gifted individuals with ESRI experience. Openings for engineers, senior engineers, technical leads, consultants and project managers exist, which provide the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment delivering outstanding solutions to some of the largest utility clients in the US market.
Responsibilities vary dependent on role and experience:
Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Verbal & Written Communication, Customer Focus & Service, Functional and
Technical Skills, Quality Focus, Strong Interpersonal Skills, and a willingness to go the extra mile to meet customer expectations.
* BS in IT, GIS or related degree
* Software engineering or consulting experience
* Knowledge of the utility industry, and the use of GIS within this industry
* Knowledge of software development on the ESRI GIS platform (ArcGIS, ArcIMS, SDE etc)
* Expertise in at least one of the following for technical positions: Microsoft VB, VB.Net, C#, C++
* Authorized to work in the USA
* Experience working on projects involving Miner & Miner ArcFM Electric and Gas
* Exposure to Utility Business Processes
* Exposure to Utility Distribution Applications, such as Work Management Systems, Outage Management Systems etc.
Competitive Compensation, Heathcare & Dental Insurance, Flex Plan, Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance, Travel Insurance, 401(k), ESOP, Tuition Assistance
Contact: Kathy Broderick, email@example.com
Edited by kbroderick on 09/11/06 10:42 AM.