Position Location: COLORADO
Senior Program Support / Implementation Manager with Geographic Information Systems Experience.
This is an extremely important role and requires a professional who enjoys interacting closely with Customers.
We are looking for a top notch professional with STRONG Project Management as well as People Management experience & skills
..(prefer a minimum of 5-10 years of GIS & PM experience), Telco & Utilitiy experience a plus
Some additional brief highlights include
- Works with project staff to ensure all client specifications and quality requirements are met within given time frames and provides direct support and input to Vice President on production and operational issues.
- Interfaces with Clients to establish / define project specifications, project processes, delivery schedule, etc.
- Identifies and secures resources including recruitment, hardware/software acquisitions, space allocations, technical/systems support and work assignments.
- Maintains budget for project and reconciles project financial reporting including billing, timekeeping, project financials and revenue recognition, monthly billing.
- Interfaces directly with the client to assist in the development of terms and conditions of project specific contracts and as needed during the start-up of the project.
- Interfaces with Management to communicate project status, and identifies all problems, exceptions and opportunities for improvement of operations.
- This position will require some Travel, amount of travel will vary from project to project.
Please send all RESUMES / inquiries to
Reference Job ID: SPM 112
Edited by GIS Hunter on 01/12/07 11:01 AM.