GISCafe
   >> Data and Metadata
Thread views: 9304 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lmeeks54
(Stranger )
03/19/07 07:43 PM
Survey of geospatial metadata quality and utility Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My name is Lee Meeks. I am a doctoral candidate within George Washington University’s IS&T Department in Washington, DC. I am researching the content and usefulness of metadata associated with geospatial data used in GIS. I am currently surveying GIS practitioners and others involved with GIS about the metadata factors most useful to them and the use of geospatial data and information intended for use in GIS. My survey is on GWU’s server:

https://www.gwu.edu/~survey/index.cfm?SURVEY_ID=5810

Please pass on to GIS professionals in your organization the link to my online survey, which should take less than 15-20 minutes to complete. I believe this survey offers an opportunity to contribute to the growing body of knowledge about the use and utility of geospatial data and information in GIS. If you have questions, contact me directly at: lmeeks@gwu.edu. Detailed instructions are on the survey web site.

Many thanks for your contributions to my research,
W. Lee Meeks

Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy