GISCafe
   >> GIS Education
Thread views: 50471 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Kjzele
(Stranger )
04/01/06 02:21 PM
Real Estate and GIS Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am currently in the process of writing a thesis regarding GIS and how it is used/implemented within the Real Estate Industrry. Can anyone assist me with this? I need information, ideas, current events, uses, etc. Anything at all, even knowledge to formulate an essay. Also, seeking an idea that will produce a good thesis argument. Those of you in the industry know more than I. Any current debates, new discoveries or challenges you are involved in??

Thank immensely for your EXPEDIENCE and ASSISTANCE in this matter!

Fisherman
(Stranger )
04/07/06 01:07 PM
Re: Real Estate and GIS new [re: Kjzele]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You should check out local goverment and city web sites, some like the one I live in have their GIS maps online for city development, housing zones and other realistae issues.

Our link to the local I map is//www.dcr.ca/city_services/mapping/mapping

Just a note they are activly working on the site, so it might go up and down (on and Off)

kumashen
(Stranger )
09/28/06 12:36 AM
Re: Real Estate and GIS new [re: Kjzele]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,
Please have a look at the following website (WWW.SAPTG.CO.ZA)
as i think that it will give you a fantastic indication of GIS In Real Estate.
There are some great ideas of using GIS in the Real Estate industry especially for Property Evaluations.

kdaugherty
(Stranger )
10/03/06 10:18 AM

There is a book Real Estate Market Valuation and Analysis by Josh Kahr that might be good for your research. It includes a chapter on the use of GIS.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy