GISCafe
   >> GIS Education
Thread views: 33294 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

icculus
(Stranger )
10/27/04 07:57 AM
GIS Certificate and Masters programs Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am interested in completing a certifcate program and possibly a masters in GIS from either University of Alaska or the Univeristy of Denver. Does anyone have experience or recommendations about these two programs? My focus would preferably be with natural resources and GIS since my B.S. is in Wildlife Biology.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Matt

Remy
(Stranger )
10/29/04 09:33 AM
Re: GIS Certificate and Masters programs new [re: icculus]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am not familiar with these specific programs.

Think about the part of the country or the biome that interests you most. Usually, a university has more GIS data about the area where it is located. If you are more interested in Alaskan biomes, go there.

Also, you might write "Esther Worker " eworker@esri.com and ask about the Denver program. She is at ESRI's regional office near Denver.

(602) 534-6847
(602) 481 2596
200 W Washington St (12th Floor)
Phoenix AZ 85004

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Trimble
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy