>> GIS Tools
Thread views: 4194 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Tara Prince
(Stranger )
05/19/09 11:46 AM
ArcReader Vs. GeoPDF Vs. PDF Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi!  I had a quick question for anyone willing to share thier opinion.  I work for a property appraiser's office in Florida and every year we are going to be creating land rate maps.  Our first go around we actually printed out paper maps which was a huge waste of trees and money.  So, now we are looking for a digital alternative.  We are creating our maps with ArcInfo and all of the appraisers have ArcReader installed on their computers.  The only down fall to this is that we have to share our Publisher License with 4 other county departments.  So before we spend the $2500 for another license I wanted to see what every one else out there is using.  I have just started to look into the GeoPDF tool bar and would be interested to see what y'all have to say about it.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.  Smile

Jump to

Teledyne Optech
Bentley: YII 2016 - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy