>> GIS Education
Thread views: 6557 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Stranger )
11/05/08 01:19 AM
Needs your suggesstions Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dear Friends, i need your suggesstions, for my web, i have a huge data of GIS and want to share on my web  i have the maps many countries and want to share with you people, give me more suggession and comments what what should i have to upload on this web,

(Stranger )
11/27/08 07:14 PM
Re: Needs your suggesstions new [re: sherazkhan]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i have seen your web, i think that is great for me, this is my personal opinion, but i saw on the link download softwares that you have not uploaded any software such as Arcgis, mapinfo, etc, well i hope it help you.

i also woull like you ask you if you know where can i download Arcgis 9 in trial version or whatever

thank you

until then

geologist consultor

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Teledyne: - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy