Sanjay Gangal is the President of IBSystems, the parent company of AECCafe.com, MCADCafe, EDACafe.Com, GISCafe.Com, and ShareCG.Com.
Preparing for GEOINT 2009
October 7th, 2009 by Sanjay Gangal
I got back from Germany last week after attending a great Intergeo 2009 conference. The halls were buzzing with activity all the time. There were about 500 booths at the show and 15,000 attendees. Most booths were extremely busy.
We recorded twenty interviews at Intergeo 2009. You can see them on GISCafe.Com homepage.
We are now getting ready to go to the GEOINT 2009 conference in San Antonio, Texas. We have already booked the following interviews:
- TerraGo Technologies
- Global Insights
- Adobe Systems
- Zebra Imaging
- Isilon Systems
- Silicon Graphics
- PCI Geomatics
- Inline Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
Here is what you can expect to see at some of the booths:
- BAE Systems will demonstrate automated geospatial-intelligence analysis and reporting with its SOCET GXP® v3.1 software, which offers high-definition video analysis, terrain profiling, hyperspectral and multispectral image processing, and real-time visualization. (Booth #503)
- AGI to Demonstrate Software That Adds Time-Dynamic Analysis and Visualization to GIS (booth#761)
- Northrop Grumman will highlight its end-to-end geospatial solutions in support of the national security and intelligence communities (booth#355)
- IDV Solutions to Present Latest Visual Mashup Advances at GeoInt + Visual Fusion 4.5 Beta preview (@ Microsoft’s booth#661)
- PCI Geomatics Booth#348
- GeoImaging Accelerator (GXL) – PCI Geomatic’s award winning GPU enabled solution will be processing thousands of images automatically
- GeoConference – real-time tactical collaboration demo – Hurricane Ike (Galveston, Texas)
- Advanced SAR analysis – operational change detection and target analysis using Polarimetric SAR data