Sep 6, 2017 -- The ASPRS Heartland Region is hosting its inaugural GeoYou event in the Cortex innovation complex in St. Louis, MO on 13 and 14 September. Over 30 organizations are involved in GeoYou, and attendees include:
- Geospatial Industry Experts,
- Big Data and Analytics Experts,
- Managers Across Industries, and
- Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs.
GeoYou is purposely designed to bring together a diverse group of innovative thought leaders from different industries, and start-ups and entrepreneurs from cutting-edge technologies. Goals of GeoYou include:
- Discover Best Practices in Automated Geospatial Big Data Capture, Fusion and Analysis Across Industries,
- Review Available Tools, Services and Providers to Cost-Effectively Extract Information from Geospatial Big Data,
- Discuss Practical Mechanisms for Start-ups and Entrepreneurs to Enter the Geospatial Market, and
- Cross-Pollinate Innovations in Cutting-Edge Technologies to Create New Growth Potentials.
The unceasing exponential growth in geospatial data promises to unleash new information in all aspects of human endeavor, and spawn unlimited new businesses. To harness these data, GeoYou purposely aims to bring together experts from the geospatial industry with experts from complementary technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science.
GeoYou will include Presentations, Brainstorming sessions, Exhibitions, Demonstrations, Free Workshops, and Networking.
GeoYou is open to the public. The registration fee is $100 for industry and $90 for government and academia.
Learn more about GeoYou at www.geoyou.org.