Berlin, Germany, Sep 12, 2017 -Â Intergeo is the worlds leading conference trade fair for geodesy, geoinformation and land management. With over half a million event website users and over 16.000 visitors from 92 countries at INTERGEO itself, it is one of the key platforms for industry dialogue around the world.
SOMAG AG Jena,Â TopoflightÂ andÂ Diamond AircraftÂ are common exhibitors at the INTERGEO in Berlin. We will present our latest devices and we will explain to you in detail the benefits of our latest Mounts and App:Â DSM 400,Â CSM 40,Â GSM 4000,Â RSM 400Â andÂ SOMAG Mount Control App.
Benefits for Lidar and Photogrammetry
- Very homogeneous point distribution for LiDAR systems even at very high scan rates (e. g. 300 kHz)
- Regularly sampled and aligned data collection
- Predictable LiDAR point distribution (Pitch variability in x-axis)
- Operation in a wide range
- No pixel mixing under strong vibrations for hyperspectral scanners
- Perfect orthogonal images
- Precise Camera stabilization guarantees a very good/high image quality
- Overlap can be reduced to 10% (or even less)
- Smearing of images is highly reduced
Our latest Gyro Mounts will be presented at booth #B4.023 in hall 4.1. You are welcome to contact us or to arrange an appointment.