Costa Mesa, CA - September 12, 2017 - Paradigm Imaging Group, a leading distributor of large format scanning and printing solutions, announces the release of a new line of eco-solvent printers from the new PIXis product line.
PIXis ES Eco-Solvent Printers
The PIXis ES eco-solvent printers are known for their rugged production performance and reliability. These eco-solvent printers combine the latest print head technology from Epson with innovative design elements and super solid construction. Producing stunningly vivid images at a very low production cost, the PIXis ES will surpass your highest ROI expectations.
The tri-sectional heating system ensures print quality and the integrated fan and infrared media drying system speeds ink curing. In addition the balanced automatic media takeup system is flexible and user-friendly. Reliable AC servo motors control the print carriage and media feed systems for peak printing performance.
Starting at $18,500, the PIXis ES eco-solvent series is an affordable, reliable, flexible solution to all your sign and banner production needs.
- Dual Epson DX5 four-color Print Heads
- Bulk ink supply system – 1.5 liter per color
- Print speeds up to 430 sq. ft. /hr
- Variable 3.5 to 21 picoliter dot sizes
- Max printing area – 71” or 126”
- Automatic cleaning and capping system Individual pre, platen and post heaters for quick drying
- Integrated Fan & Infrared Media Dryer
- Low Operating Costs – ink prices $75 per liter - 8 cents per sq.ft.
- PhotoPRINT Cloud
- 1 Year Limited Warranty including Print Head
“The new PIXis eco-solvent printers will be a great addition to our growing portfolio of grand format printers and sign making equipment. The PIXis ES eco-solvent series will offer an extremely affordable and technologically advanced product to the market.” says Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group.
Paradigm Imaging Group will be selling the PIXis eco-solvent series through an exclusive network of specialized dealers and VAR’s.