Accruent's ELM suite provides retail and commercial tenants with an integrated environment to plan and execute their real estate strategies while driving down occupancy and maintenance costs. A8 extends these capabilities, and represents an upgrade path for users of Accruent's REM, SLIM and RetaiLease products. These products introduced unsurpassed capability to manage real estate portfolios, and continue to support the needs of many of the world's largest retailers and corporations. Now A8, the culmination of a multi-million dollar, multi-year investment program, establishes an even more capable solution using new, industry-standard technologies.
"The timing is right," said Mark Friedman, Accruent founder and chief executive officer. "Our customers are recovering from the economic crisis with plans to emerge even stronger than before. But with leaner organizations than in the past, they want new, more streamlined tools that enable them to connect strategy with execution to deliver improved business performance. A8 represents a pivot point in the way we package and deliver our products. It provides customers with more control and more flexibility to pursue the pain points that offer the opportunity for the greatest savings, and it reflects a comprehensive effort to reduce or eliminate customer cost that does not drive customer value."
Highlights of Accruent 8 include:
- Significantly upgraded leased and owned property administration, including advanced functionality to capture cost savings, productivity enhancements, and readiness for future accounting standards.
- Completely new and revised market planning capabilities, with the tools to help organizations intelligently resize and reposition their location portfolios.
- An enhanced technology platform that features fast navigation and business insight across the entire suite.
New Relationship Model:
- A completely new pricing structure that more closely matches cost to the value received by customers.
- Flexibility to select functionality at a modular level to enable customers to deploy and pay for the specific capabilities they value.
- No license cost for supported customers to upgrade to comparable functionality in A8 -- customers pay only for specific new capabilities they select.
Faster Time to Value:
- Next generation leading practices, derived from the broadest and deepest implementation experience in the industry, pre-configured and delivered within the application to dramatically reduce time-to-value.
- Productized upgrade tools, training and project templates for fast, risk-free adoption at significantly lower cost.
- Upgraded, standards-based integrations for easier connection to accounting, ERP and GIS systems.
Accruent solutions are used to manage more than 10 billion square feet of office and retail space, and to manage more than $250B in rent payments. A8 sets a new industry standard for functionality, performance and scalability. It would not have been possible without Accruent's intensive collaboration with many of the world's leading retailers, financial institutions and corporations to optimize the planning, construction, and operation of their extensive property portfolios. A8 has been extensively tested in customer production environments and is available for immediate delivery.
Founded in 1995, Accruent is leading the industry with a new generation of enterprise solutions designed to fully leverage real estate and facilities as a competitive advantage. Accruent Enterprise Location Management solutions optimize the impact that locations have on organizational performance by rightsizing real estate and facilities portfolios, eliminating unnecessary spending, and supporting compliance and sustainability initiatives. Accruent's solutions are used by over 400 leading organizations including 20 percent of the Fortune 500, more than 40 percent of the Top 100 Retailers, leading universities, and public sector entities. Another Accruent customer goes live every 10 days. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
All Accruent brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Accruent, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other products or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only, and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact: Kathy Fischer Accruent Marketing Communications Email Contact 416-530-0052